RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to
provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to
establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events.
These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by
participating in these events, all participants are deemed
to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR
COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are
intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in
no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant,
spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinions do not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
BATESVILLE MOTOR SPEEDWAY STREET STOCK RULES - 20181. Street Stock weight rule is 3000 lbs with driver after race.
1A. ROLL CAGE BARS are to be 1.500� x .095. Will be Sonic Tested.
2. Any American production make or model car (or truck) from 1967 to current year. Body must match frame and year.
3. Any Uni-body cars must have center supports welded to connect front And rear frame.
4. No square bodies and no chopped tops. Tops must be stock. Must be a minimum of 14 inch window opening.
5. Wheel base must remain stock according to year model. No more than one inch difference from side to side.
6. All car body must remain stock appearing .
7. All glass, chrome and trim must be removed. All flammables removed.
8. Windshields must be replaced with protective screen and have 3 small bars in front of driver.
9. All cars must have bumpers front and rear. Tow hooks mandatory on front and rear of car or truck. Center of bumper or loop bar must be 20 inches maximum.
10. All doors must be welded shut.
11. Bars may be added, front and rear, to protect radiator and gas tank.
12. All cars must have radiators in engine compartment only.
13. Engine setback: No.1 plug must be no further back than ball joint.
14. All cars must use 2-barrel carburetors. GASOLINE OR RACE GAS ONLY! NO METHANOL-NO ALCOHOL- NO NITROUS OXIDE OR PROPYLENE OXIDE. NO E-85, NO AEROSOL CARBS!
15. No more than 500 CFM maximum 1 11/16� throttle bore maximum. Holley's are okay.
16. Headers are okay. any battery fire distributor. No aluminum heads. No aluminum blocks. No dry sump oil pumps.
17. Manual fuel pump only. No electric fuel pump. Any Aluminum Intake.
18. All cars must have gas tanks of heavy duty construction and must be securely fastened to the frame in the trunk of the car.
19. ALL CARS MUST HAVE STEEL FIREWALL, AND STEEL FLOOR PAN TO REAR OF DRIVERS SEAT, AND EXTEND FROM DRIVERS STOCK FRAME RAIL TO PASSENGER STOCK FRAME RAIL. FIREWALL MAY BE CLEARANCED FOR HEADERS, AND HAVE FULL DRIVE SHAFT TUNNEL. RIGHT SIDE FLOOR PAN MUST BE SAME LEVEL AS DRIVERS SIDE FLOOR PAN. YOU MAY MAKE A STEEL FLOOR PAN AND FIREWALL. 20 GAUGE MINIMUM STEEL WITH DRIVE SHAFT TUNNEL, FULLY WELDED AND ENCLOSED.
YOU MAY MAKE FIREWALL AND FLOOR PAN OUT OF THICK HEAVY GAUGE ALUMINUM, .080� MINIMUM THICKNESS, AND MEET THE SAME CRITERIA AS STEEL FIREWALL AND FLOOR PANS.
NO TUNNELING FLOOR PANS LIKE LATE MODEL OR MODIFIED. IF PASSENGER SIDE ENCLOSED, AN INSPECTION DOOR MUST BE INSTALLED 8� X 8� MINIMUM. BODY MUST BE CENTERED ON CHASSIS, BE STOCK APPEARING IN ALL WAYS. FIREWALL MAY BE CUT OR MOVED FOR DISTRIBUTOR CLEARANCE
20. Must have working clutch and transmission. Clutch must be on crankshaft.
21. No bert transmission or after-market transmission.
22. Racing shocks are allowed.
23. Non adjustable tubular A-arms are allowed. Upper A Arms cannot have Hiem ends.
Lower must be stock and in stock location.
24. Weight jacks are allowed.
25. Rear ends may be locked. Suspension must remain in stock position. No chain on suspension. May use Ford in Chevy, etc. *Stock length trailing arms with stock bushings. *Trailing arm brackets must be in stock location and mounted equal on each side. NO extra mounting holes. Brackets with extra holes, then the holes must be made un-usable and not adjustable at track. Lower trailing arms may not be mounted lower than 4� below housing to center of mounting bolts. Lower trailing arms should be equal distance from rear-end and side to side.
26. TIRES � Asphalt pull-offs - Hoosier or Goodyear. NO mud plugs. RIGHT REAR BEAD LOCK OPTIONAL.
27. Steel wheels mandatory. 10 inch wheel maximum. Large steel lug nuts on all 4 wheels.
28. Drive shafts must be painted white and have a hoop around front end of shaft.
29. All cars must have at least 24 inch numbers on both sides and top.
30. A full 4 post roll cage is required. Roll cage must be cross braced with a minimum of 3 bars in both doors RECOMMENDED but X bar ok in right door. Cage must be minimum of 1 � inch pipe of .095 thickness. Cage must be cross braced in top with X braces. Must have original floor pan.
31. All cars must be equipped with racing type seat belts that are safety approved. All belts must be securely fastened to the frame and roll cage. All drivers must wear safety approved fire suits and helmets. All cars must have a fire extinguisher within reach of driver.
32. All cars may use stock spoilers for their year model car or a 4 inch fabricated spoiler. Side panels can only be 6 inch long and no higher than the spoiler. *All cars maximum height from top of spoiler to ground should be 44 inches. All trucks Deckheight 46" Maximum height from top of spoiler to ground should be 50 inches. No floppers or fender skirts on front end like late models. Monte Carlo deck height should be no taller than 40 inches. Tire must remain visible outside of body. Top of Spoiler should be 44 inch maximum. All deck lid area must slope down from C pillar area to spoiler.
33. All cars are subject to track official�s approval.
CLAIM INFORMATION: Any driver on lead lap may claim winners motor with a $500 motor exchange with the exception of the parts listed below. The last place car has first option to buy. If winner elects not to sell, he will forfeit winnings & points for that night.
Parts not included in motor claim:
b.) Pressure plate
e.) Sending units & switches for oil pressure & water temperature
f.) Clutch ball
g.) Throw out bearing
h.) Water pump
k.) Bell housing
m.) Motor mounts
n.) Carburetor adapter
o.) Fan & pulleys
p.) Clutch arms
q.) Dip Stick
r.) Fuel Pump
s.) Plug Wires